In this course, you will understand how to Improve the way the skin functions and it’s general appearance. Stimulating cellular activity in the skin.
You will also learn how to Improve the tone, functioning and appearance of facial muscles so that the face appears more youthful.
In this course, you will understand how to Improve the way the skin functions and it’s general appearance; Stimulating cellular activity in the skin.
You will also learn how to Improve the tone, functioning and appearance of facial muscles so that the face appears more youthful. The course also covers the following: relaxing facial tissues, stimulating blood circulation, cell reproduction, and growth and repair;
enabling deeper penetration of cleansers to decongest and clear the skin.
The course will help the therapist to feed beneficial ingredients into the deeper layers of skin such as collagen and hyaluronic acid to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles or to clear problem skin.
- Practical application of galvanic iontophoresis
- De-crustation high frequency
- Vacuum and brush machine
- Non-surgical face-lift micro current
- Physics for Aesthetician
On successful completion of this course, students will receive the following qualifications:
- Diploma in Facials Electrical Treatment
- You must already hold a recognised qualification in Facial and Skincare, or have completed the Facial and Skincare course offered at Iflourish Beauty School
- The minimum age for entry to this beauty qualification course is 18 years – no exceptions.
- There is no upper age limit.
- Suitable for an ‘A’ Level standard student.
- No previous experience required, although a good general education is essential for this demanding beauty therapy course.
- An informal face-to-face interview is required to discuss the course in detail.
- A telephone interview may be arranged for overseas students who cannot travel for a face-to-face interview.
- A high level of English is required, You must be able to speak, read, write and understand English fluently
MANDATORY MATERIALS And Cost
₦ 10,000 a pair
- Can I register for a course any time in the year ?
- Answer: Yes the academy is always open every day in the year and Registration are ongoing. Register today and begin
- Can I pay my fee in installments ?
- Answer: Yes, but lectures begins only after completion of fee.
- In what order can I register for my course?
- Answer: First you must fulfil the foundational prerequisite for the course. Our Student counsellors will then put you through the order
- Do I get discount if I register for more than one course at a time ?
- Answer: Yes you stand a chance to get a discount on fee ,if you Register for more than one course
- If I stay outside Akwa Ibom, how do I cope with accomodations ?
- Answer: We have free and hostel facilities for student outside Akwa Ibom
- Do I get certified after my training ?
- Answer: Yes we offer internationally and nationally recognized certifications based on student demands
- If I am working, can I take a course?
- Answer: Yes, we have a flexible module to fit into your schedule. Talk to our admin today