This course covers the production of sunblocks and sunscreen.
Spf face creams
Spf body creams
Spf creams for oily skin
Spf creams for dry skin
Spf creams for aging skin
On successful completion of this course, students will receive the certifications:
- Diploma in Sun Protection Product
- The minimum age for entry to this beauty qualification course is 18 years – no exceptions.
- There is no upper age limit.
- Suitable for an ‘A’ Level standard student.
- No previous experience required, although a good general education is essential for this demanding beauty therapy course.
- An informal face-to-face interview is required to discuss the course in detail.
- A telephone interview may be arranged for overseas students who cannot travel for a face-to-face interview.
- A high level of English is required, You must be able to speak, read, write and understand English fluently
MANDATORY MATERIALS And Cost
- Can I register for a course any time in the year ?
- Answer: Yes the academy is always open every day in the year and Registration are ongoing. Register today and begin
- Can I pay my fee in installments ?
- Answer: Yes, but lectures begins only after completion of fee.
- In what order can I register for my course?
- Answer: First you must fulfil the foundational prerequisite for the course. Our Student counsellors will then put you through the order
- Do I get discount if I register for more than one course at a time ?
- Answer: Yes you stand a chance to get a discount on fee ,if you Register for more than one course
- If I stay outside Akwa Ibom, how do I cope with accomodations ?
- Answer: We have free and hostel facilities for student outside Akwa Ibom
- Do I get certified after my training ?
- Answer: Yes we offer internationally and nationally recognized certifications based on student demands
- If I am working, can I take a course?
- Answer: Yes, we have a flexible module to fit into your schedule. Talk to our admin today