Microneedling is the next big thing to hit the aesthetics industry. This is an effective anti-ageing Facial that reduces the signs of wrinkles and facial sag by promoting blood circulation and new collagen production. It is used with a hyaluronic acid serum to make skin more supple and firm skin tone.
A Microneedling treatment is carried out by finely piercing the skin in many areas, by a device known as a dermal roller or derma stamp. Making tiny piercings to the skin causes trauma to the face and encourages cell regrowth and stimulates new collagen deposition.
This course will also teach you the skills that you need to know to offer professional Microneedling treatments. Upon completion of the course, you are a qualified Facial specialist and can charge.
- Treatment for skin rejuvenation
- Environmentally damaged skin
- Post acne
- Scarring and stretch mark
- learn with your own microneedling pen
On successful completion of this course, students will receive the qualification:
- Diploma in Microneedling
- You must already hold a recognised qualification in Facial and Skincare, or have completed the Facial and Skincare course offered at Iflourish Beauty School
- The minimum age for entry to this beauty qualification course is 18 years – no exceptions.
- There is no upper age limit.
- Suitable for an ‘A’ Level standard student.
- No previous experience required, although a good general education is essential for this demanding beauty therapy course.
- An informal face-to-face interview is required to discuss the course in detail.
- A telephone interview may be arranged for overseas students who cannot travel for a face-to-face interview.
- A high level of English is required, You must be able to speak, read, write and understand English fluently
MANDATORY MATERIALS And Cost
₦ 10,000 a pair
- Can I register for a course any time in the year ?
- Answer: Yes the academy is always open every day in the year and Registration are ongoing. Register today and begin
- Can I pay my fee in installments ?
- Answer: Yes, but lectures begins only after completion of fee.
- In what order can I register for my course?
- Answer: First you must fulfil the foundational prerequisite for the course. Our Student counsellors will then put you through the order
- Do I get discount if I register for more than one course at a time ?
- Answer: Yes you stand a chance to get a discount on fee ,if you Register for more than one course
- If I stay outside Akwa Ibom, how do I cope with accomodations ?
- Answer: We have free and hostel facilities for student outside Akwa Ibom
- Do I get certified after my training ?
- Answer: Yes we offer internationally and nationally recognized certifications based on student demands
- If I am working, can I take a course?
- Answer: Yes, we have a flexible module to fit into your schedule. Talk to our admin today