This course consist of Making of skincare range specifically for the African skin
- Alpha hydroxy acids creams
- African black soap
- Whipped body butters
- Poured body butters
- African hair products
- Conditioning hair mask
- Hair serums
- Hair and curl creams
- Cosmetic science
- Chemistry for cosmetology
- Anatomy and physiology in cosmetology
On successful completion of this course, students will receive the certification:
- Diploma in African Skin Care Course
- The minimum age for entry to this beauty qualification course is 18 years – no exceptions.
- There is no upper age limit.
- Suitable for an ‘A’ Level standard student.
- No previous experience required, although a good general education is essential for this demanding beauty therapy course.
- An informal face-to-face interview is required to discuss the course in detail.
- A telephone interview may be arranged for overseas students who cannot travel for a face-to-face interview.
- A high level of English is required, You must be able to speak, read, write and understand English fluently
MANDATORY MATERIALS And Cost
- Can I register for a course any time in the year ?
- Answer: Yes the academy is always open every day in the year and Registration are ongoing. Register today and begin
- Can I pay my fee in installments ?
- Answer: Yes, but lectures begins only after completion of fee.
- In what order can I register for my course?
- Answer: First you must fulfil the foundational prerequisite for the course. Our Student counsellors will then put you through the order
- Do I get discount if I register for more than one course at a time ?
- Answer: Yes you stand a chance to get a discount on fee ,if you Register for more than one course
- If I stay outside Akwa Ibom, how do I cope with accomodations ?
- Answer: We have free and hostel facilities for student outside Akwa Ibom
- Do I get certified after my training ?
- Answer: Yes we offer internationally and nationally recognized certifications based on student demands
- If I am working, can I take a course?
- Answer: Yes, we have a flexible module to fit into your schedule. Talk to our admin today