This course provides training in professional Facial massage skills, No previous beauty experience is required, as this course will teach you everything that you require to gain employment in the industry.
- Anatomy & Physiology of the head, neck, and upper torso including the skin, muscles and bones
- Analysing the skin
- Cleansing the skin
- Balancing/toning the skin
- Extraction Selection, mixing and application of different types of face masque
- Full facial massage routine
- Client counselling/consultation techniques
On successful completion of this course, students will receive the following qualifications:
- Diploma in Facials and Skin Care
- The minimum age for entry to this beauty qualification course is 18 years – no exceptions.
- There is no upper age limit.
- Suitable for an ‘A’ Level standard student.
- No previous experience required, although a good general education is essential for this demanding beauty therapy course.
- An informal face-to-face interview is required to discuss the course in detail.
- A telephone interview may be arranged for overseas students who cannot travel for a face-to-face interview.
- A high level of English is required, You must be able to speak, read, write and understand English fluently
MANDATORY MATERIALS And Cost
|1x Uniform tunic tops||
|1x Uniform trousers||
|Skin care ranges||